We have looked ahead at the upcoming calendar (as well long term weather forecast) and have tentatively re-scheduled our two night overnight trip for Wednesday November 14 to Friday November 16. We have confirmed a female chaperone (Thanks Steff). We are on a wait list for a TOC for Jason and I on the non academy day. The way the TOC system works in Chilliwack, it can be difficult to book "non emergency" TOC's on short notice. We are numbers 3 and 4 on the wait list. We would like students to be prepared to go on the trip and will give a final answer on Tuesday November 13 at noon. Hopefully we will be informed of our TOC situation by then. If a TOC does not work out by that time we will carry on with regular classes on those days. Thank you for your flexibility in this situation.
The rescheduled trip will leave school around 9:30 on Wednesday and return around 1:00 on Friday. The itinerary is the same as the originally scheduled trip. Please see the necessary attachments below. Student's will be prepped on preparation during tomorrow's academy day.
Chilliwack Centre of Excellence
Mt. Waddington's Events
Manning Park Snow Report
Whistler Snow Report